- Please fill out the "Informed Consent" and "Health Questionnaire" online the day before your appointment. NEW patients should fill out the "New Patient Registration Form" as well. (https://www.aoortho.com/forms)
- When you arrive at the office, text us (at the numbers below) with the patient's full name and date of birth letting us know you have arrived. You will receive a reminder text before your appointment, please do not reply to this text, we will not see your response.
- We will verify you have filled out the necessary forms and then text you when it is time to enter the building.
DOVER OFFICE: (302) 678-3000
MILFORD OFFICE: (302) 422-6007
LEWES OFFICE: (302) 644-4100
Please read the letter below for the temporary changes within our office.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to you.
This letter will provide you with updates to our office policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19. To provide a safe environment for our patients and team members, as well as comply with governing body regulations, we are implementing the following:
- No walk-ins will be allowed into the building. As always, an appointment is required to be seen.
- We are strictly adhering to appointment times. Late arrivals will not be seen.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text us the patient’s full name and date of birth. We will reply letting you know when to proceed into the building. Upon entry, the patient’s temperature will be taken. We are asking that ONLY the patient enter the building. If your child is not able to attend their appointment alone, ONE parent or guardian may accompany them. New patients are seen in a private room, so all minors must be accompanied by one adult. We are complying with the Governor’s mandate that all individuals 13 and older wear a mask in public, so please don’t forget your mask!
- Please brush your teeth before you arrive for your appointment. Our toothbrush stations are closed. Also, no one with gloves will be allowed into our building.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As always, we will continue to follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations, as well as any mandates from the state of Delaware.
We look forward to seeing you again, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. All of our phone numbers shown above are now textable, so feel free to call or text us with any questions or scheduling needs! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
The AO Team