Welcome to the AO Rewards Program!
Creating a beautiful smile requires both a commitment from us and the cooperation of you, our fabulous patient. With that in mind, we are excited to share with you our Patient Rewards Program! Our program was created as a way to recognize all of your hard work by awarding you with fantastic rewards as you progress along your orthodontic journey.
Keep a lookout for additional contest information at our office, on Facebook, and on our Instagram to earn even more points! The most up-to-date information will be posted here, so check back often!
How to Earn Points:
- Points are awarded at regular appointments only (not repair visits).
- Your card must be present to redeem your points.
- If you lose your rewards card, another one can be obtained by spending 10 points.
- While we try to ensure that every deserved point is handed out, it is ultimately your responsibility to make sure you get your points before you leave your appointment. Unfortunately, we cannot award points for previous appointments.
- Community Service/Charity Work Event: Write down what you or your group did and show us a picture or newspaper article during your appointment.
- The only way to get 5 points for your dental cleaning is if you provide us your signed Win/Win Hygiene Program card. If you don’t have your signed card to prove your dental cleaning, we cannot give any points.
- To get points for referring a friend, please have them bring in the Share A Smile referral card to their initial consultation.
- If you leave a facebook or google review, please provide the front desk with the patient’s name. If the name on facebook/google is different than the patient’s name, please provide us that name as well.
- Parents and children who are in treatment at the same time are able to pool their points together.
- Points/prizes are not redeemable for cash and are subject to change at any time.
- The earning of reward points ends at the “Insert Retainer” appointment after comprehensive treatment has been completed.
- Your rewards points must be used within 1 month of the “Insert Retainer” appointment.